How do I?
What do I do if Acctivate crashes on computers running TeamViewer?
Acctivate may crash when displaying the Find Product window when TeamViewer is running on the PC. If TeamViewer QuickConnect is running on Acctivate, disable the QuickConnect feature.
Acctivate may crash when displaying the Find Product window when TeamViewer is running on the PC. This is a known problem* with the TeamViewer QuickConnect feature.
First, check to see if TeamViewer QuickConnect is running on Acctivate. The QuickConnect icon appears in the Acctivate Title Bar (shown below).
Luckily, there is a simple solution for this problem. You can disable the QuickConnect feature in TeamViewer for specific applications, such as Acctivate.
- Open TeamViewer options from the Extras menu in TeamViewer
- Click the Advanced menu on the left, then Configure... QuickConnect button
- Type Acctivate.exe and click Add
- Confirm that Acctivate.exe is now in the Disabled Applications list and click OK
- Restart Acctivate on the affected workstation(s).
*Last reported in TeamViewer version 7.0.12799