Acctivate may crash when displaying the Find Product window when TeamViewer is running on the PC. If TeamViewer QuickConnect is running on Acctivate, disable the Q
Acctivate may crash when displaying the Find Product window when TeamViewer is running on the PC. This is a known problem* with the TeamViewer QuickConnect feature.
First, check to see if TeamViewer QuickConnect is running on Acctivate. The QuickConnect icon appears in the Acctivate Title Bar (shown below).
Luckily, there is a simple solution for this problem. You can disable the QuickConnect feature in TeamViewer for specific applications, such as Acctivate.
- Open TeamViewer options from the Extras menu in TeamViewer
- Click the Advanced menu on the left, then Configure... QuickConnect button
- Type Acctivate.exe and click Add
- Confirm that Acctivate.exe is now in the Disabled Applications list and click OK
- Restart Acctivate on the affected workstation(s).
*Last reported in TeamViewer version 7.0.12799