- Knowledge Base
- Sales Order Manager
How do I?
Using Sales Order Manager Batch Update Workflow and Order Statuses.
A quick Guide on batch updating Workflow Statuses using the order manager.
Order Manager is an extremely powerful tool that allows you to perform a variety of actions in bulk.
This article will walk you through how to change workflow and order statuses of multiple orders in bulk.
- Open Sales Order Manager either by clicking the "Order Manager" button on the tool bar, or by clicking "Sales" -> "Sales Order Manager."
- Select the grouping in which you want to change orders. (If you don't know about how grouping works in our manager windows, check here!)
- Check the check boxes of the orders you'd like to change (or click the master check box at the top of the row to check them all off.)
- Click on the "Action" button.
- For changing the Workflow Status: Mouse over "Change Workflow Status" and choose your status.
- To Book orders, click "Unschedule (Book Order)"
- To complete orders that are partially invoiced (due to back orders), click "Mark Completed (Cancel Backorder)"
- To Cancel orders, click "Cancel" or hit "Ctrl + D"
- Confirm the action you choose in the pop-up box.
Now the changes your requested should be performed to the specified orders!