Forms in Acctivate, such as the Purchase Order, Sales Order, and Sales Invoice forms use emails that pull from different places in Acctivate. See below for more.
Different email addresses are used on many standard forms and in different email windows in Acctivate.
Sales Forms and Email
The standard Sales Forms which use email addresses include the following forms: Quote, Order, Pick Ticket, Invoice, Credit Memo, and Credit Memo Proof. See below for the address formats. The Bill of Lading and Shipping Labels do not use email addresses in the standard form.
- Header Email: Company email, which is managed in Configuration Manager.
- Bill To Email: Customer Contact email used on the Sales Order. If set up, the Customer Ship To email will be used. This is the Customer Ship To email based on the default or selected Customer Ship To email used on the sales order.
- If no Ship To email is set up, the Customer Bill To email will be used. This email is under the default customer billing address and default or selected customer contact.
- If no customer contacts are set up, the default customer contact on the Customer Tab of the customer is used on the order window and forms. Read more about how Acctivate selects the contact information here.
When emailing the Quote, Order, Invoice, Credit Memo, and Credit Memo Proof forms from Acctivate, Acctivate uses the Sales Order Contact email. When emailing the Bill of Lading, Pick Ticket, Pack List, and Shipping Labels, Acctivate uses the Sales Order Branch email.
Purchase Forms and Email
The standard Purchase Form uses the following email address formats.
- Header Address: Company email, which is managed in Configuration Manager.
- SupplierAddress: Vendor email address in the Contact information section on the PO. Manage vendor info in QuickBooks. NOTE: Acctivate only receives the primary vendor contact from QuickBooks.
When emailing the Purchase Order, Acctivate uses the vendor contact email on the PO. Manage the contact email in QuickBooks or make a one-time manual override by editing the PO and typing in the Email field of the Contact information section.
- SHIP TO Address: Warehouse Ship To Address and Ship To Attention selected on the PO. Manage Warehouses in Configuration Manager. If using special PO processes, like drop ship, a specified warehouse may be set up.
The standard Inventory Transfer, Inventory Assembly, and Work Order forms use the following address formats.
- Header Address: Company email information, which is managed in Configuration Manager.
No default To email address is used on any of the inventory transactions when emailing from Acctivate.