- Business Activities
- Business Activity Manager
- Business Alerts
- Manager Windows
- Picklists (Advanced Picking)
- Purchase Order Manager
- QuickBooks & Acctivate Basics
- QuickBooks Desktop Sync
- QuickBooks Online Sync
- Sales Order Manager
- Sales Tax
- User Interface
How do I?
What To Know About Acctivate EDI 945 (Warehouse Shipping Advice)
This article discusses information about Acctivate EDI 945.
To complete the EDI Warehouse Shipment cycle (begins with EDI 940 export) Acctivate also supports the EDI 945, or the Warehouse Shipping Advice document. Below you will see the details for the fields included or that could be used from your 3PL/Logistics Company.
- Unlike the EDI 940 document, the Header Row is designated by the row type "S" and is the first row in a Warehouse Shipping Advice. The transaction header row includes the information from the Shipment as placed by the 3PL. This includes the 3PL name, Partner Name, Shipment Information, Basic Billing Information. There will be an "S" line per individual shipment if more than one.
- A shipment may be made up of several packs. Each pack can have it's own Pack/Carton Row, designated by a "P" line. An individual shipment can be made up of several packs. A pack row may be omitted if all the items shipped are part of the same shipment.
- Item Rows (Row Type “I”) appear for each item in the Shipment(s) or Pack. This row contains all products within designated Shipment, Basic Product Information, Shipment Completed Date. If there are multiple lots for a single item row, then the full item row will be repeated.
A Warehouse Shipping Advice document could have one of the following structures:
For a more detailed look as well as tables on our 945-file structure, please refer to our doc's page.
For more information about EDI and the files Acctivate supports, check out this article.