How do I?
How do I cancel orders and void transactions?
This article explains how to cancel orders and void transactions.
Acctivate now allows users the ability to void inventory transactions. Voiding inventory transactions is a user permission and by default is turned off for all users including SYS.
We have a number of articles on voiding transactions, invoices, payments and cancelling orders. This will not completely remove “all traces” from the database they will remain in the database they will just show as being cancelled and will not affect your inventory.
- Cancel a PO/Order/Quote and Track Lost Business
- Cancel a Drop Ship Purchase Order
- Void Posted Inventory Transaction
- Void Purchase Receipt video
- Void an Invoice and Related Payment
- Void a Credit Memo
- Void Purchase Invoice
- Void Inventory Session (Webinar)
Both inventory adjustments and balance adjustments allow you to adjust your quantities, but only balance adjustments allow you to adjust cost.