Intuit Payments Services is connected in File > Configuration Management > Services > Credit Card Processing. Then use your Intuit login credentials to connect the desired Intuit account.
Quickbooks will disable QuickBooks Merchant Service (QBMS). All QBMS users will need to reestablish payment processing with Intuit Payments processing. Starting in version 10.3 sp 7, and versions after, Acctivate will move away from QuickBooks Merchant Service (QBMS) payment processing and move to Inuit Payments. Acctivate users (QuickBooks Edition) who currently use QBMS will need to update their Credit Card Processing connection.
Starting in Acctivate version 10.3 sp7, users connected to QBMS may be prompted with the following message when logging into Acctivate:
QuickBooks Merchant Service has been merged with the Intuit Payment Network. In order to continue to process credit card transactions in Acctivate, you must reconnect your Acctivate company with your Intuit account by going to File > Configuration Management > Services > Credit Card Processing.
If you are prompted with this message and need to connect reconnect Acctivate from QuickBooks Merchant Service to Intuit Payments, or you need to connect payment services for the first time in Acctivate, set the connection in Configuration Manager in Acctivate using the following steps.
- Go to File > Configuration Manager > Services > Credit Card Processing. In Edit mode, change the "Configure for" to 'Intuit Payments' using the dropdown menu. Select OK.
- Click on "Connect to QuickBooks" when prompted to reestablish the connection to your QuickBooks account.
- You will be redirected to accounts.intuit.com web page to log in. Please use your Intuit account login credentials. Click 'Sign In' to proceed setting up Intuit Payments with Acctivate.
- On the next screen, using the drop-down menu, select the company you wish to connect with Acctivate.
For each company file you have in Acctivate, you will need to set up the connection. However, each company file can use a different Intuit company or the same Intuit company. Please select the correct company in Intuit for the Acctivate Company integration you are setting up.
After selecting the Intuit company, you will see what information Acctivate is accessing. For Intuit Payments, the only information Acctivate connects to is the Payments. You should see Payments enabled to confirm this.
Select 'Next' to move to the next screen.
- On the next window, select 'Connect' to connect Acctivate to Inuit Payments.
- After Connecting Acctivate to Intuit Payments, go back into Acctivate. You should notice the Acctivate icon on the taskbar to flash. In Configuration Manager in Acctivate, you should see the Inuit Payments message
"Connected to QuickBooks. Please click save."
Save and close out of Configuration Manager.
Intuit Payments should now be connected to Acctivate. Please contact Support if you have any questions.