- Business Activities
- Business Activity Manager
- Business Alerts
- Manager Windows
- Picklists (Advanced Picking)
- Purchase Order Manager
- QuickBooks & Acctivate Basics
- QuickBooks Desktop Sync
- QuickBooks Online Sync
- Sales Order Manager
- Sales Tax
- User Interface
How do I?
Creating Vendor POs
Acctivate offers robust Purchasing power to ensure you can purchase good and always stay on top of ordering. This article will take you to our training site to learn how to create a PO.
Acctivate includes four methods to create a new Purchase Order (PO):
- Manually entered from the Inventory Reorder report
- Drop Ship wizard from customer sales orders
- Special Order wizard from customer sales orders
- Reorder wizard on Inventory Mgmt tab of Business Alerts
Our training site contains up to date information about how to create PO's manually. Please check it out here.