How do I keep track of overdue POs?
This article shows you how to keep track of overdue purchase orders.
The Business Alerts utility is a great utility to keep track of overdue purchase orders. To open the window, do the following:
- Click the Alerts icon on your Icon Bar
- Go to Alerts > Business Alerts
Once the Business Alerts window opens, follow the instructions below to view Overdue Purchase Orders:
- Select the Purchasing Mgmt tab, which will display a list of purchase orders.
- From the Status drop-down select a status as appropriate, in order to filter according to the POs you want to view.
- From the Due drop-down select Overdue to display all overdue orders for that match the selected status.
- Select the line of the PO number you want to view.
- Double-click the line or click the View PO button to view that specific Purchase Order.