- Business Activities
- Business Activity Manager
- Business Alerts
- Manager Windows
- Picklists (Advanced Picking)
- Purchase Order Manager
- QuickBooks & Acctivate Basics
- QuickBooks Desktop Sync
- QuickBooks Online Sync
- Sales Order Manager
- Sales Tax
- User Interface
How do I?
Printing Shipping Labels
To print Shipping Labels follow the steps below
- Select Sales > Print Shipping Labels or add the Print Labels icon to your Icon Bar for quick access
- Click the Lookup button, next to the Order field to find the order you want to print labels for.
- Select an order from the Choose Sales Order window.
- Some of the fields will automatically populate with information from the specific order. Change or add any information, as needed
- Enter the quantity of labels you wish to print in the Labels field.
- Click the Ok button to print the labels.
- The labels will be printed from your default printer and look similar to this: