- Business Activities
- Business Activity Manager
- Business Alerts
- Manager Windows
- Picklists (Advanced Picking)
- Purchase Order Manager
- QuickBooks & Acctivate Basics
- QuickBooks Desktop Sync
- QuickBooks Online Sync
- Sales Order Manager
- Sales Tax
- User Interface
How do I?
How to "Check Out" and "Check In" an Acctivate .RPT Report file
The Acctivate Support Team will need a copy of the .RPT Report file(s) that you requested to have modified. Please review the Video with step-by-step instructions.
- Select File > Manage Reports.
- Use the Report Catalog Window to locate the Report file you want modified.
- Sales Order Reports are located in OrderProcessing > Forms
- Purchase Reports are located in Purchasing > Forms
- Highlight the Report file and select "Check Out Report". Alternatively, you can use the "Check In Report" option to import new .RPT Report Files.
- Save the .RPT Report File to your Computer.
- Include the .RPT Report File in your existing Support Ticket or email it to Acctivate Support.
- Please include a scanned mockup example outlying the changes or detailed instructions on what needs to be modified.