Acctivate offers a mobile warehousing module for the ability to perform various tasks such as picking, receiving, transfers, counts and more on the go. Acctivate mobile is available for Windows Mobile devices and Android Devices.
Acctivate Mobile Warehouse Management Software (WMS) is an application designed to run on handheld devices with either an Android or Windows Mobile operating system. Before continuing, please review the System Requirements and perform the Acctivate Mobile Warehouse Software installation on your server and handheld device.
Acctivate mobile will differ by Windows or Android. We suggest using Android if your company only needs to perform Picking and Receiving as Android devices are more widely supported and available. For a rundown of differences between Android and Windows mobile, please see this article.
If you'd prefer to read a guide of Acctivate mobile and all of it's functions on one single page, please check out our Acctivate Mobile docs page.
Logging into Acctivate Mobile
For both Windows and Android, logging in is the same process:
- On the handheld device, look for the Acctivate icon and click on it to open Acctivate.
- Select the Company (this will default to the last company that logged into).
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click Login.
Log-ins are shared between Mobile and Desktop. We strongly suggest each user have their own User ID and Password as the picking process is logged by user and if a pick is in progress by a user, it cannot be opened by another.
Depending on rather you have Android or Windows devices will determine the next screen after logging in.
Please click the links to be taken to specific articles about the function.
Once logged in, you will be taken to the Main screen which provides the following options:
- Counts: Coming in Acctivate version 12.1!
- Pick: Clicking the Pick button will open the list of sales orders to pick or a list of picklists to pick (if Picklists are enabled).
- Product Info: Clicking the Product Info button will open the Product Info screen. Here, you can lookup a product to view information such as inventory quantities, transactions, the locations the product is stocked in, and product notes.
- Receive: Clicking the Receive button will open the Inventory Receipts screen.
- Transfer: Clicking the Transfer button will open the Inventory transfer screen allowing for opening existing transfers or creating new ones.
- Menu: Clicking the menu icon in the upper left hand corner will open a menu. This menu contains three modules, Barcode Info, Configure and Log out.
- Barcode Info will allow you to scan a barcode and see how Acctivate would parse the barcode in the program.
- Configure will allow you to change the webservice URL and test the connection. You can also choose to validate or not validate the SSL certificate. We recommend you only choose not to validate when instructed to by your IT or a support rep.
Window's mobile is split up into four separate interfaces:
- Inventory: Clicking the Inventory button will open a sub menu of buttons which allow you to Receive, Transfer, perform an inventory Count, view Product information, and create Assemblies.
- Sales Order: The Sales Order section of Acctivate Mobile gives you options to pick sales orders or picklists, enter a sales order, and view a list of orders to be delivered.
- Configure: The configuration screen lets you change some basic mobile configuration options:
- Webservice URL: The Acctivate webservice URL that Acctivate mobile is connected to. If you need to point Acctivate to a new webservice URL, you can edit this URL string.
- Validate SSL certificate: When enabled (default), Acctivate will require the device to trust the SSL certificate from the web service. If this option is disabled, Acctivate will not check to see if the device trusts the SSL certificate.
- Handheld printer options:
- Print on cordless printer: Enable this option if your handheld device is connected to a cordless (e.g., Bluetooth) printer.
- Printer COM Port: If using a Bluetooth printer, you must enter the COM Port number. (See your device's documentation for configuring Bluetooth and COM ports).
- Test Print: After configuring your wireless printer, you can initiate a test print from this screen.
- After making changes, click the green checkmark in the upper left-hand corner to save your changes. You will be notified that you must log out of Acctivate on the device in order for the changes to take effect.
- Barcode: Allows you to scan a barcode and see how Acctivate would parse the barcode in the program. Primarily used for troubleshooting purposes.
To select an option and see its related functions, use the device's stylus or your finger to click on a button.