This article is a list of links to articles on the helpsite that deal with common sync errors users may encounter from time to time syncing with Quickbooks.
This article is a list of links to articles on the helpsite that deal with common sync errors users may encounter from time to time syncing with Quickbooks. We'll update this list regularly, but if your error isn't on the list, try searching the rest of the site.
- Employee cannot be deleted since there are related Business Activity time entries
- Cannot use SalesOrPurchaseMod aggregate when the item is reimbursable
- Could Not Find Link
- Current QuickBooks user account does not have access to synchronize
- Internal Error when processing the request
- QuickBooks Closing Date Synchronization Error
- “Transaction not in balance” Journal Synchronization error
- Only one A/R or A/P account
- You may not create or edit a transaction dated on or before the dividing date
- Error while creating bill
- The provided edit sequence … is out-of-date
- “Missing Account” Journal synchronization
- Error while connecting to QuickBooks Could not start QuickBooks
- An exception occurred! Type:UTFDataFormatException
- Sync Could not Create “Tax Discrepancy” Other Charge Item
- Transaction amount must be positive
- There are not enough address lines to compose the address
- Warning Invoice "A payment with ref XXXX for $XX.XX is applied to invoice XXXXX, which would cause the invoice balance to become negative..."
If you don't find your error here or elsewhere on the helpsite, contact Acctivate support for assistance by creating a support request.