How Do I Insert, Move, and Delete Rows?
Users have the capability of Inserting, Moving, and Deleting rows from both the Sales and Purchase Order windows. This function can be very handy when there is a need to insert notes or sort the lines. Below you will see two options for how to utilize this function.
Option 1: Use the Move Drop Down Menu
- Click the Edit button on the Sales or Purchase Order window.
- Select the row you wish to Insert, Move, or Delete.
- Click the Move drop down
- Select the preferred option: Insert Row, Move Row Up, Move Row Down, or Delete Row.
Option 2: Use the Keyboard Shortcuts
- Follow steps 1 & 2 above.
- Use the following shortcut keys rather than selecting an option from the drop down:
- Insert: Ctrl+Insert
- Move Row Up: Ctrl+Up
- Move Row Down: Ctrl+Down
- Delete Row: Ctrl+Delete