- Business Activities
- Business Activity Manager
- Business Alerts
- Manager Windows
- Picklists (Advanced Picking)
- Purchase Order Manager
- QuickBooks & Acctivate Basics
- QuickBooks Desktop Sync
- QuickBooks Online Sync
- Sales Order Manager
- Sales Tax
- User Interface
How do I?
What is the Acctivate Data path, and how do I get there from a workstation?
Windows Explorer > \\ServerComputername\AcctivateData
On a workstation during an Acctivate install, you'll be prompted for the AcctivateData directory path. For this situation, refer to the steps below:
- Open Windows Explorer on the workstation.
- Type in the UNC path to the Acctivate data share. Typically, this is something like: \\ServerComputerName\AcctivateData
Feel free to contact Acctivate support at Acctivate.com/support if you encounter any issues with locating the server path.