- Business Activities
- Business Activity Manager
- Business Alerts
- Manager Windows
- Picklists (Advanced Picking)
- Purchase Order Manager
- QuickBooks & Acctivate Basics
- QuickBooks Desktop Sync
- QuickBooks Online Sync
- Sales Order Manager
- Sales Tax
- User Interface
How do I?
Editing Several Products at Once.
Some steps on how to update product information in batch within Acctivate
There may come a time when you need to edit a large amount of products to a separate type, class, or any other product information. Editing them individually in Acctivate is fine for a few products but if you have to change a large amount, doing it one by one in Acctivate would not be effective.
The best way to go about this is to simply edit all the products information in an Excel spreadsheet.
1. Open the products you would like to change in the Product Information report or any report that contains the information you need changed.
2. Export these products in the report into Excel using our export guide.
3. Once Exported to Excel go through and changed the desired information. Once changed save the spreadsheet and then import it back into Acctivate through our Importing guide.
4. Your products should now be updated to the desired information.