- Business Activities
- Business Activity Manager
- Business Alerts
- Manager Windows
- Picklists (Advanced Picking)
- Purchase Order Manager
- QuickBooks & Acctivate Basics
- QuickBooks Desktop Sync
- QuickBooks Online Sync
- Sales Order Manager
- Sales Tax
- User Interface
How do I?
Configuring the EDI Exported Filename Structure
Your EDI VAN or Trading Partner may request a modification to the EDI filename structure when you are in the process of setting up a new EDI Trading Partner. Modifying the filename structure can be accomplished relatively easily by modifying the Trading Partner Mailbox File Mask, which is located in Configuration Manager.
- In Acctivate, go up to File -> Configuration Management
- Double-click EDI in the tree to the left to open the EDI configuration.
- Select the trading partner in question from the Trading Partners list.
- Select the EDI document in the tabs in which you would like to modify the filename. In the example, below, I am modifying the filename structure for the Customer Invoice (EDI 810 ) for the 'TEST' trading partner.
You can double-click in the Mailbox File Mask field, which will give you a list of default options, which are:
For more information about trading partner options, check out our docs page.