If you are not getting email replies from Support, check the email is marked as a safe sender, emails are not in Junk, and you are not opted out of emails. Current, unsubscribing from Acctivate Marketing emails unsubscribes you from Support emails.
If you are not receiving Support emails (emails sent from email@example.com), you may need to whitelist Acctivate in your company email or personal email settings to mark it as a Safe Sender. Please contact your IT, Network Admin, or the person managing your company email security for further details on this. Check your spam folder for emails from the Acctivate Support Team. You may also need to opt back into emails from Acctivate. Opting out of Marketing emails may unsubscribe that specific email from not just Marketing emails, but emails sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you've unsubscribed from emails, and wish to continue receiving emails from the Support Team, you can follow either of the options below to update your email preferences.
- Go to an old email from Acctivate in your email inbox.
- At the bottom of the email, click the Preferences link.
- Check the box for Customer Service Communications and One to One emails to receive messages from Support.
- Go here and submit your email you wish to opt back in to emails.
- A link will say "Looks like you've opted out of email communication Click here to get an email and opt back in." Click the link to resubscribe to Support emails. Do not click the Submit button.
- A new email to manage your email preferences will be sent to the email address you submitted.
- Opt back into Customer Service Communications and One to One email to receive messages from Support.