- Business Activities
- Business Activity Manager
- Business Alerts
- Manager Windows
- Picklists (Advanced Picking)
- Purchase Order Manager
- QuickBooks & Acctivate Basics
- QuickBooks Desktop Sync
- QuickBooks Online Sync
- Sales Order Manager
- Sales Tax
- User Interface
How do I?
Partially Invoicing a Sales Order
Sometimes a customer may want to partially invoice a sales order, leaving off certain products rather for back order purposes or collection trend purposes. Check out this article for a how to on partially invoicing.
- Open a Sales Order
- Change the "Sched" amount for a product to be what you want to invoice.
- The remainder will automatically be backordered.
- Create the invoice for the product that's scheduled.
- The workflow status will change to "Partially Invoiced Order" allowing you to continue to schedule more product and invoice more product as desired.