Acctivate has the ability to print an individual invoice via the Sales Menu or from a specific Sales Order, as well as in a batch. The same basic steps apply to printing Credit Memos. Below you will find steps for each option.
Print Individual Invoice or Credit Memo
Users have two options for printing individual Invoices which are from the Customer menu or from the Sales Order/Credit Memo itself.
Print Invoice/Credit from Customer Menu
- Go to Customer > Invoice / Credit Memo
2. Either manually type the Invoice Number in the Invoice field or use the magnifying glass to look up the Invoice to select from a list
3. Once the Customer Invoice window is open, click the print icon along the top of the Invoice, or you may also email the invoice.
Print Invoice from Sales Order or Credit Memo
- Go to Sales > Sales Order (select Credit Memo, if printing a memo rather than invoice)
2. Either manually type the Sales Order/Credit Memo number in the Order Number (or Memo Number) field or use the magnifying glass to lookup the document
3. Click on the Invoices tab of the Sales Order
4. Highlight the particular Invoice you wish to print
5. Click Print Invoice
Print Invoices/Credits in a Batch
- Go to Sales > Print Invoices (or Print Credit Memos)
- The Print Invoices window will appear
3. If your company utilizes more than one Invoice Format, you can choose which one to use by selecting one of the choices listed in the Print invoices that use this… drop down.
Note: This option is only available for printing invoices. Credit Memos do not have different formats available.
4. To print a new list of invoices, select Print unprinted invoices. This will print invoices which have not been previously printed from this utility.
5. If you wish to reprint invoices previously printed from this utility, select Reprint invoices. When choosing this option, the user will have the ability to select invoices based on the Invoiced on (Invoice Date), Printed on (date originally printed from utility), or a Invoices (range of Invoice Numbers already printed).
6. Check the Preview box to see which invoices will be printing based on your specifications.
7. When the report Preview comes up, it will list the invoice numbers associated with the selected criteria from step 4 or 5 above. At the top, you see the list of page numbers (37 total invoices printed in the screen shot). Users can navigate through each invoice by using the arrows next to the page numbers or by clicking on any of the invoice numbers listed on the left hand side.
8. Once you close the Preview window, a window will open asking if your Invoices printed properly. If all printed properly, click Finished. If they did not print properly, you may enter the last invoice number that printed correctly and press Restart. If you choose to Cancel, this will save the settings as if they have not been printed at all.