- Business Activities
- Business Activity Manager
- Business Alerts
- Manager Windows
- Picklists (Advanced Picking)
- Purchase Order Manager
- QuickBooks & Acctivate Basics
- QuickBooks Desktop Sync
- QuickBooks Online Sync
- Sales Order Manager
- Sales Tax
- User Interface
How do I?
Recommended Settings for SentinelOne
There are some known issues with how Acctivate may appear when SentinelOne is installed.
SentinelOne, an antivirus program, may prevent Acctivate from displaying properly unless the proper exclusions are configured.
To configure the proper exclusions, perform the following steps:
- In the SentinelOne Management Console, click Settings > Exclusions> Path
- Add the following directories and choose the Exclusion Mode of Interoperability - extended and include subfolders.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acctivate
- Restart the server.
It's recommended you start with Interoperability - extended. If you continue to have problems, contact SentinelOne support for assistance.