Has your company logo changed? If so, you can follow these steps to upload your new logo file (.png or .jpeg)
- Open Configuration Manager under the 'File' tab.
- Click 'Company'.
- Select 'Edit'.
- On the far right, there should be a 'logo' circle, click on that, and select your logo. If the circle is not there (ie: you are in version 11 of Acctivate) proceed to the last step.
- Click Save and exit Configuration Manager. Each user may have to restart Acctivate to see the new change to the report.
- Open your report(s) and see if the change happened.
- If the logo did not change or you do not have the circle in configuration manager, you can contact a report writer if you would like to make changes to your company logo in your reports. You can also contact Acctivate Support.