If you think you have encountered a bug in Acctivate, you can submit a Support Ticket to report it. Please see the guide below on what to include.
If you believe you've found a bug in Acctivate, please include the details below when contacting Support to report the issue.
- If possible, include any relevant screenshots, pictures, files, or videos that may help explain the situation. It's often easier to explain and to understand with visuals instead of just words. For more information on how you can include these, please see our article How do I Attach a Screenshot to a Support Request?. Attachments may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Screenshots of error, warning, or popup messages.
- Screenshots of what you were doing in Acctivate when the incident occurred.
- Video of your steps.
- Excel files or other files used during the problem you are reporting.
- Include a log file.
- Provide as many details as possible. The more specific you are, the easier it is to troubleshoot or resolve. Such details may include the following, as well as any other details that you find helpful or important.
- How many users are reporting this issue?
- When did this issue start?
- Where did this issue start? The server, a workstation, a mobile device, etc.?
- What are the symptoms? Describe the behaviour of Acctivate, what you expect it to do, and what is actually going on.
- Provide detailed steps on what lead you to your bug or problem. Be specific. If you used a keyboard shortcut, include that in your steps. List the buttons or icons you clicked on, what windows in Acctivate were being used or open, and how you navigated to the area that caused your problem.
If there is anything not included in the list above, but you feel it would be useful in troubleshooting your issue, please provide that when contacting Support. The Support Rep assisting with your issue may request other information or details to help identify and resolve the suspected bug.