What if Report headers are truncated when exporting to Excel?
Report headers may be truncated when exporting to Excel
Exporting a crystal report to Excel will sometimes truncate field headers. If this does occur you may follow the steps outlined below to resolve and display the full field header.
- Select export format “Microsoft Excel…Data only (XLS)”
- Select Custom: Data is exported according to selected options
- Expand additional options and place a checkmark in the box on the following options:
- Export object formatting
- Maintain relative object position
- Maintain column alignment
- Click OK to complete the export