- Business Activities
- Business Activity Manager
- Business Alerts
- Manager Windows
- Picklists (Advanced Picking)
- Purchase Order Manager
- QuickBooks & Acctivate Basics
- QuickBooks Desktop Sync
- QuickBooks Online Sync
- Sales Order Manager
- Sales Tax
- User Interface
How do I?
Resolving the "Error Occurred while creating the product class" sync error.
If you're getting this synchronization error, take these steps.
“Error occurred while creating the product class EQUIP,” is caused because the name “EQUIP” of the list element is already in use.
This synchronization error is returned when the name referenced in the Synchronization Error already exists in QuickBooks. The common cause is the name already exists in the Item List in QuickBooks.
In order to resolve this error you can either:
- Change the name referenced in the Synchronization Error in the QuickBooks Item List. Make sure you have selected to view inactive items if you are unable to initially find the item in QuickBooks.
- Change the referenced product class in Acctivate, found in Configuration Manager -> Inventory -> Product Class.