- Business Activities
- Business Activity Manager
- Business Alerts
- Manager Windows
- Picklists (Advanced Picking)
- Purchase Order Manager
- QuickBooks & Acctivate Basics
- QuickBooks Desktop Sync
- QuickBooks Online Sync
- Sales Order Manager
- Sales Tax
- User Interface
How do I?
Integrating Authorize.net with Acctivate.
This article walks through the steps for setting up an configuration in Acctivate to utilize Authorize.net for payments.
Intuit Payments is the preferred payment processor for Acctivate. For the best experience, we recommend using Intuit Payments.
If you would like to use Authorize.net follow these steps.
- Open Configuration Manager -> Services -> Payment Processing
- Click on the "Connect to Authorize.Net" button.
- You can get this information by following this article from Authorize. Net's support website: How do I obtain my API Login ID and Transaction Key?Enter in your API Login ID and Transaction Key
- After that information is entered, click the Save button at the top and you can now charge credit cards and eChecks* using Authorize.net!
Be sure to configure Payment Processing permissions before trying to process Credit Cards!
*Authorize.net eCheck processing added in Acctivate 11.3.