If you find yourself needing support, we have a few different options for you to reach us. Check out this article for the different methods that you can reach the support team.
Acctivate support works on a que based ticketing system in which tickets are handled on a "first come, first serve" basis. Certain tickets may be prioritized over others. For example, tickets relating to Acctivate being down will take a higher priority than reporting modifications, but rest assured, the Acctivate support team will strive to get everyone a response within a reasonable time frame. Your ticket is important to us!
To contact support, you can do any of the following options:
- Use the Acctivate Support Bot on this page, or any page of the Acctivate Knowledge Base, to create a ticket or find common answers. Click the chat bubble in the bottom left of this screen to get started! Support Bot can also be found on Acctivate.com/Support.
- Create a ticket through our customer portal to keep track of all of your open tickets, or review previous tickets.
- Fill out the form at Acctivate.com/Support to submit a ticket.
- Email Support@Acctivate.com to have a ticket automatically created for you with the subject line being the ticket name.
- Call the support team at (817)870-1311 Option 3 to leave us a voicemail to create a ticket.
To better assist you, please be sure to include all relevant information and any applicable documentation. For sync errors, please attach sync logs for the affected dates. For exceptions and errors, please attach relevant exception logs and error messages. The more information, the better Acctivate support can assist.
Acctivate support is available Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm Central time excluding holidays.