Schedule orders through the Sales Order Manager and the Sales Order window. Sales > Order Manager or click Order Manager button on the icon bar.
Schedule Orders in a Batch
- Open the Sales Order Manager window utility by going to Sales > Order Manager or by clicking the Order Manager button on the icon bar.
- Select the appropriate Bar by clicking View… and making your select. Next, select a Button to view the list of orders that want to reschedule. You can create your own bars and buttons in the sales order manager so that you can quickly filter in on orders you want to reschedule. You can also use the Filter button to quickly filter an existing button down.
- Once you’ve got a list of orders to work with based on the above-mentioned criteria, you can either select all by checking the top checked box or select orders one by one by checking the box to the far left of each row to schedule. For ease of use, we’ve setup a system that mimics the traffic light system to give the users a good picture of what needs to be scheduled:
- Green – The entire Sales Order is Scheduled and ready to ship
- Yellow – The detail of the Sales Order contains a mix of Scheduled and Backordered items
- Red – The detail of the Sales Order are completely Backordered. This does not mean the order itself has a status of Backordered, as that’s only available after the first invoice has been released.
- After selecting all or certain orders, click Action… Schedule. Acctivate will go through each Sales Order, starting at the top of the list of orders selected and working it’s way down, and schedule items based on current availability.
- Any order selected with items set to Backordered which are now Scheduled will change to either Yellow or Green.
Schedule Orders Individually
- Open the Sales Order you wish to Schedule.
- Click the Edit button at the top of the order.
- Click the Reset button.
- Click Schedule.
- This will prompt Acctivate to check each item listed on the order and schedule them based on current availability
- The user can then print any forms necessary before shipment and invoice the order